Flightsimulator Forum
vibextreme::
2003-10-04 14:39:50 UTC
Hi there!

I just opened a new forum for all flightsimulator questions and resources.
Please help us to fill this forum!

You can find the forum at:
http://www.unitingstreams.com/fsworld/forum/

Thanx
mackem
2003-10-04 15:14:33 UTC
That's all good and all that but there's one just right here.
Don Parker
2003-10-04 16:12:45 UTC
Post by vibextreme::
Hi there!
I just opened a new forum for all flightsimulator questions and
resources. Please help us to fill this forum!
http://www.unitingstreams.com/fsworld/forum/
Thanx
When the first line in Forum Rules has typos, I worry about QC..........
(:->))
--
Cheers'n Beers [_])
Don
Alan White
2003-10-04 17:05:29 UTC
Post by vibextreme::
I just opened a new forum for all flightsimulator questions and resources.
Why?

There are already a number of excellent news groups devoted to flight
simming.
--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.
http://tinyurl.com/55v3
Chris Bailey
2003-10-05 00:33:32 UTC
Post by vibextreme::
Hi there!
I just opened a new forum for all flightsimulator questions and resources.
Please help us to fill this forum!
http://www.unitingstreams.com/fsworld/forum/
Thanx
Well done. I think it's a great idea. There's lots of different FS sites so
why can't there be more forums.
keep it up...............C.