Engines of-how to?
(Mr.Nice)
2003-10-27 01:00:17 UTC
Hi.

I hope anyone can help me with the following quistion:

How do i get fs2004 to start with the engines off?

Its not very realistic to start at the gate, with the engines running!

Greatings and thank in advance.

Richardt
Tom Garrett
2003-10-27 01:58:08 UTC
It's easy. Start FS, go to where you want to start your flight, shut down
the engines, then "save" your flight. And you can make that flight your
default, so when you start FS, that is where you start, with engines off.
Tom
Hi.
Richardt
(Mr.Nice)
2003-10-28 00:38:24 UTC
Post by Tom Garrett
It's easy. Start FS, go to where you want to start your flight, shut down
the engines, then "save" your flight. And you can make that flight your
default, so when you start FS, that is where you start, with engines off.
Tom
Thank you very much Tom!! :-)

Greattings Rick
Tom Garrett