Locating PLN files in FS9
Glen Lakes
2003-09-26 17:55:17 UTC
I have downloaded FS9 adventures and placed the FLT files in the Flight
Folder which was no problem. However, I have been unable to find the proper
location to insert the PLN files. I'm using Window 98se. Would appreciate
any suggestions as to where to find the proper place to insert the PLN
files. Many thanks......JD
Didymus
2003-11-29 06:08:35 UTC
Try looking under:
c:\program files\micrsoft games\flight simulator 9\flights\

Let me know if that works.

--
Will Thomas
LA-313