FS 2004
Hood
2003-07-05 14:20:45 UTC
Anyone off the ground yet?
Bill Leaming
2003-07-06 16:18:57 UTC
Post by Hood
Anyone off the ground yet?
And why would that be? It's not scheduled for release until July 29th!

Bill
--
Fr. Bill Leaming
***@comcast.net

Religious Error: (A)tone (R)epent (B)lame Satan

***@avsim.com: http://avsim.com
Eaglesoft Development Group: http://eaglesoftdg1.com
FS2002 FAQ: http://209.15.180.153/MSFS/faq.htm
Personal Website: http://catholic-hymns.com/frbill
Catholic Hymns Website: http://catholic-hymns.com
Hood
Jamie
2003-07-10 17:47:34 UTC
I'm sure a few people are off the ground :)
--
Jamie
Think Positive
Post by Bill Leaming
Post by Hood
Anyone off the ground yet?
And why would that be? It's not scheduled for release until July 29th!
Bill
--
Fr. Bill Leaming
ICQ 12881426
Religious Error: (A)tone (R)epent (B)lame Satan
Eaglesoft Development Group: http://eaglesoftdg1.com
FS2002 FAQ: http://209.15.180.153/MSFS/faq.htm
Personal Website: http://catholic-hymns.com/frbill
Catholic Hymns Website: http://catholic-hymns.com
---
R.S. [Bob] Heuman
2003-07-15 03:43:30 UTC
Post by Jamie
I'm sure a few people are off the ground :)
but not using an airplane ;-( and recreational drugs don't count south of
the border, down USA way, where they are still illegal and don't simply get
a small fine...

Robert S. (Bob) Heuman
<***@idirect.com> or <***@rogers.com>

Opinions expressed are my own. Copyright retained, for what that is
worth
If the material is considered illegal where you are, do not read or
retain it.
Rex Pender
2003-07-14 07:40:04 UTC
Does anyone know if there will be an upgrade offer? also what are the new
features that would make it worth buying?

RP
Anyone off the ground yet?
hopHead
2003-07-15 04:37:40 UTC
also what are the new features that would make it worth buying?
Judging from what I've seen and read, the new version extends previous
versions with better graphics and realism. The 3D cockpits I've seen
look more realistic. Weather has been updated also. The screenshots
showing cloud formations that look very realistic. These are but a few
of the enticements that have me hooked. Of course updates don't
automatically mean better. One example of that lesson learned for me was
CFS3. You must also consider the hardware requirements to comfortably
run FS2k4.

I don't believe they are going with the split pro/reg personality sims
this time and I definitely approve of that. Overall, everything I've
seen previewed for this sim has me committed.

rock
Dave
2003-09-22 18:11:26 UTC
The GPS is much improved in FS2004.
Anyone off the ground yet?
R'nB
2003-07-16 19:49:45 UTC
Post by Hood
Anyone off the ground yet?
I'm airborn right now...in the DC3...awsome...is all I can say..:-):-)...