Out of Control
J. Adams
2003-12-16 19:03:06 UTC
Hi everyone.
I found my old version of Flight Sim 5.1 and loaded into my current
computer. The only trouble is, it starts out okay. Then it jumps ahead in
super fast mode and I can't control the flight. I'm using a Windows 98
computer which has a high speed CD player which was probably unheard of when
I got the program in the late 1990's.
I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem and how they
handled it.
In all likelihood, my best choice is just to update the program.
I'd appreciate any help anyone can give, though.
John
Redmar

John
John
2004-01-08 03:22:19 UTC
Post by J. Adams
super fast mode and I can't control the flight. I'm using a Windows 98
computer which has a high speed CD player which was probably unheard of
Thanks for your answer, Redmar. I think I'll get an updated version. I'm
sure it will be worth it.
John