MS Flight Sim 2004 Joystick
Steve
2005-01-07 12:25:56 UTC
Happy New Year!

MS Flight Sim 2004 is my first experience with
a simulator. I purchased the CH USB Yoke and am
very pleased with the performance.

I'd like to purchase a joystick for the helicopters
but I have no idea which models to consider. So I
guess my question to the group is...

If money were not an issue (under $300), and you
wanted the best experience flying a helicopter in
a non-combat simulator, which joystick would you
choose?

Thank you all.
Dean H. Owens