FS2004 Park brake bug
Dave
2003-08-04 20:26:39 UTC
I have noticed that if the Boeing 737 is parked on the ground with the park
brake "ON" and engines at idle (~24% N1) then the aircraft will creep
forward at a very slow speed of very roughly 1 metre in several minutes.
This did not occur in FS2002 so it must be a new bug.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks
Dave
David

Dave
David
2004-11-30 03:24:46 UTC
Actually, my problem was resolved; I was running a bit faster than idle,
it turned out. I recalibrated my joystick and all is well. Sorry I
didn't notice earlier that you were running at 24%. That SHOULD prevent
creeping.

David
Yes.
David