Lost freeware program...
cvj
2004-03-01 21:11:36 UTC
My hard drive crashed - and with it all my add-on programs...

For the life of me I cannot remember the name of a nifty freeware program
that enabled me to connect Squawkbox on a remote PC to my main FS PC, using
WideFS and multiplayer mode with an IPX connection...can someone help me out
here?

Thanks in advance
Claus

---
Ronald Vermeij
2004-08-10 16:01:01 UTC
That sounds like WideView of WideFS to me Clause

http://www.wideview.it
http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html
Enjoy your flight

Ronald Vermeij
FSM022

"Fun in Flight" - Online flightsim Tutorials (dutch)
http://home.zonnet.nl/Ronald.V/index.htm