F10 inoperable
Glenn
2003-10-11 16:05:47 UTC
I posted the following a while back on another ng. My problem has not
been resolved. I have not given up, perhaps some new readers will have
new ideas. I now resort to printing themthe files.
When I click F10 the kneeboard window drops down but all four
categories are empty. The files do exist for the various aircraft, it
seems as though they are not being loaded. Any suggestions?
The program is FS2002.
The aircraft are the default ones.
The files DO exist and can be read with a text editors such as
clipboard or wordpad.
I uninstalled & reinstalled the program, no change.

Glenn
Glenn