help please!!!!
Mikkiii
2003-08-18 17:14:18 UTC

i seriously need help!! or i go crazy :(
my ATC in FS2000 does'nt work at all(pressing backquote does'nt show any
dialog), tryed everything from reassigning keys, installing everything
fresh, updating my registry manually and changing windows keyboard
configurations.
Why, WHY? can't figure this one out.
config;
Win 2000
FS2000
Proflight 2000
FSclouds

Please help!!!
thanks in advance

Martin.
***@home.nl
ED D
2003-10-16 22:49:06 UTC
Dave is right NO ATC
I may be wrong, but i don't think FS2000 has that sort of ATC.
FS2002 and FS2004 do.
Hi,
Martin.
ED D