New ATI Catalyst 3.8 drivers fix text corruption in FS2004
Paul Howland
2003-10-09 18:44:21 UTC
ATI has released the new 3.8 Catalyst drivers for Radeon cards. They appear
to fix the corrupted text issue in FS2004, at least on my machine (with a
9700Pro).

http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/winxp/radeonwdm-xp.html?type=xp&prodType=graphic&prod=productsXPdriver&submit.x=6&submit.y=10

Paul
HockeyTownUSA