Hurricane
S20055
2003-09-14 07:06:22 UTC
Anyone fly through Hurricane Isabell yet?
Byron Miller
2003-09-14 14:59:38 UTC
I was wondering if it even shows up. If i enable realtime weather on 15
minute interval and takeoff form San Juan or the bermudas and head in, will
you actually see the hurricane?
--
-byron

// Totalsimulation.com // Flight Sim Resources!
Byron Miller
2003-09-14 19:10:58 UTC
Guess it doesn't work.. i just flew through to the coordinates from
weather.gov and nothing but some grey clouds..

took off from San Juan Peurto Rico and had some choppy air, but nothing :(

I wonder if hurricanes are excluded or if Jeppeson is only providing weather
within the US of A for the "live weather" as i have it updated every 15
minutes.

hrmm