VFR Photo Scenery E & SE Eng - Registry Fix for FS2004
Micky
2004-01-18 12:07:28 UTC
Hi, everyone,

Just reloaded my VFR scenery for East & SouthEast England into FS2004. I
originally bought it for FS2002 and it worked fine. Apparently I need
Justflight's Registry Fix for it to load properly in FS2004 and because I
can't find the registration number, the file for the fix (VFR1FS2004.exe)
isn;t available to me on their website.

Would anyone have it, by chance.

Thanks.
Dave