FS 2004 and Force Feedback
Karl
2003-09-06 05:58:46 UTC
I just bought Flight Simulator 2004 and want to get the right joystick. I
see that some have force feedback which will only work if the game software
supports it. I couldn't find through web searches if FS 2004 supports force
feedback. Does it? Also, what is the best joystick or flight control
hardware recommended?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Karl
Mike Bernstein