FS 2004
Mike
2003-09-14 19:56:42 UTC
Hey,

I've got MS Flightsim 2002 Professional.
Is it interesting to buy MS Flightsim 2004?

Are there many things changes / upgraded into the 2004 version?
The graphics and the landscape details are most important for me.

Mike
Dennie
Mike
Bill S
Mike
Ibby (The Artist Formally Known as Chris)
2005-08-10 10:45:46 UTC
This group is pretty dead. I would advise FS users to check the main forum
at alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim for a better chat.

FS2004 is the way forward, offering highly detailed virtual cockpits, cabin
walkthroughs, wingviews, full control over real world weather (up-datable
via internet), realistic graphics etc etc. - fantastic

Chris