PDF Airport Facility Diagrams
Sanford Manley
2004-02-09 04:37:10 UTC
This link provides PDF diagrams of airports suitable
for printing. Search by three letter identifier: e.g.: PBI, ICT, MLB

http://www.naco.faa.gov/ap_diagrams.asp

I thought some of you guys might appreciate this.
--
Sanford M. Manley
The only tyrant I accept in this world is the "still small voice"
http://www.livejournal.com/users/ansaman/
Mike Bernstein

Sanford Manley
2004-02-18 15:34:18 UTC
Not that I know of.
Is there any equivalent for outside the US?
Mike Bernstein
Post by Sanford Manley
This link provides PDF diagrams of airports suitable
PBI, ICT, MLB
http://www.naco.faa.gov/ap_diagrams.asp
I thought some of you guys might appreciate this.
--
Sanford M. Manley
The only tyrant I accept in this world is the "still
small voice" within me. - Gandhi
http://www.livejournal.com/users/ansaman/
--
Sanford M. Manley
"You know - it's never too late to give up!" - Bonfils
http://www.livejournal.com/users/ansaman/