MS Flight Sim 2004 randomly quits and minimizes itself
Don
2004-03-03 04:23:15 UTC
I have MS Flight Sim 2004 which randomly stops running and minimizes
itself at the bottom of my desktop. I can click on the minimized
icon, it becomes visible again in pause mode. I can hit "P" and it
resumes, only to start the whole thing over again in about a minute or
two. Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,
Don

Ed Margel
2004-03-04 22:25:08 UTC
There is a setting which I believe is called 'Pause on task switching' or
something like that. I would think that if you have something on your system
which is capturing the attention of Windows it might cause that to happen if
that checkbox is checked. There was a program called 'EndItAll' which you
could use to terminate processes in Window. You can try searching for the
program on Avsim or Flightsim.com to see if it is still around.