SLEWING
Pete
2003-12-08 03:57:55 UTC
When I active the slew feature on FS2004 (pressing the "Y" key), the
aircraft starts to move backwards. I could stop it by pressing the "5" key
on the keypad. When I release the key, the aircraft continues to go
backwards. It makes no difference if the Simulation Pause or parking breaks
are on or off. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.
Pete
James Schuldenfrei
2003-12-22 19:51:42 UTC
Pete,
Try and verify your pitch settings and make sure they are centred. You can
do this by activating the SLEW mode [Y] and then playing with the pitch
dials until the readout at the top gives you "0 KIAS".

James