Virtual Pro Pilot and XP ????
Allens in Oz
2004-02-06 21:14:01 UTC
Hi all!

I've just purchased a new computer fitted with XP windows version and am
trying to setup FlightSim 2002 on it. I've come to a standstill while
trying to load and set the flight yoke. Is the old software VPPro not
compatible with XP??? If not, is there anywhere I can download a compatible
version of VPPro??

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I wanna fly here!

Cya
Dave.
Matthias Frömmel
2004-02-07 15:23:27 UTC
Hi ,

try downloading and installing the following:

ftp://ftp.chproducts.com/pub/chanlg08.exe

good luck

Matthias