Corrupt Logbook file FS9 (2004)
Hood
2003-08-13 22:48:57 UTC
Is anybody having a problem with the logbook file becoming corrupted?

I tried making new ones and the file name seems to keep getting scrambled.
When they do work and don't get corrupted the logbook times never make it in
even after confirming to do so.
Bill Irvine
2003-08-13 23:04:40 UTC
yes,
i have no idea why
i created [added] a new one and it corrupted the second time i used it
then, i added another, and it has accepted the last four flights

bill
p.s. keeping fingers crossed

--
Bill Irvine