New Simulation Resource Database
Tom Allensworth
2004-08-06 18:17:14 UTC
We are pleased to announce the opening of the Simulation Resource Database
at AVSIM Online. This is not your normal "links" system. It is a very
powerful, hierarchical, searchable database of simulation links and
resources. Categories of information are being added daily, and currently
cover everything from real airlines, virtual airlines, hardware and software
resources for simmers, online flying resources, navigation resources and so
on. Over 60 categories at the moment and as I said, growing daily. If you
are a webmaster with a simulation related site, we encourage you to enter
your URL and a description of your site in the database today. And, if you
are community member with a favorite site that you would like to share with
the community, we encourage you to enter it!
--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/
Simulation Resources:
http://www.avsim.com/dcd
DB
2004-08-07 03:07:32 UTC
Thanks Tom. Keep up the good work.

Next thing we know we'll be ordering subscriptions to AVSIM Magazine, eh?
lol

Damian
Tom Allensworth