AVSIM Library and Forums Update
Eric Joiner
2004-04-06 03:09:59 UTC
I havent been able to DL anything from Avsim since saturday...and I've
tried multiple
times at multiple different times of the day. So with all due respect and
absolute deference
to the herculean effort put forth so far...things are not bac to normal yet
based on my
experience.

All I can say is that I hope uploaders choose multiple sites for their
efforts to help
Avsim manage the load in the meantime.

Eric
Thanks for the note, Tom and all you continue to do for the flightsim
community at avsim.com
bill irvine
--
http://fscharts.com/
No joy for me yet.......get to d/load zip part then page not found.
AVSIM Online
Bill Leaming
2004-04-06 05:26:56 UTC
Post by Eric Joiner
I havent been able to DL anything from Avsim since saturday...and I've
tried multiple
times at multiple different times of the day. So with all due respect and
absolute deference
to the herculean effort put forth so far...things are not bac to normal yet
based on my
experience.
Jesus, Eric! Get a grip man. This isn't heroin fer crying out loud.

I've heard less whining from junkies on the street corner who can't find
a fix... :)

Bill
--
Fr. Bill Leaming
***@comcast.net

"Some people grasp stupidity as though it were a virtue.
Some people grow with responsibility - others swell.
Some rise by sin and some by virtue fall.
Some are wise; others are otherwise.
Utrum lex sit actus intellectus seu voluntatis."
Kareem Of Wheet
You would know, wouldn't you Mr. Molester?
Eric Joiner
2004-04-07 20:27:46 UTC
Lighten up Fr. Bill.

All I am saying is that uploaders might make things easier by uploading to
multiple sites. Check Avsim...you'll find I've contributed my share as well
as taken.

Best,
Eric