Instrument
Peter Schneider
2003-12-28 16:49:15 UTC
I tried to find help on instruments. No luck. What do all the intruments
mean? For example the auto break(I know what that means) But the RTO
button?? I know it must be somewhere. I checked all the help files.
Barrie Hiern
2004-01-04 07:46:10 UTC
Post by Peter Schneider
I tried to find help on instruments. No luck. What do all the intruments
mean? For example the auto break(I know what that means) But the RTO
button?? I know it must be somewhere. I checked all the help files.
Hey Peter,

RTO = Rejected Take-Off If the aircraft speed = x and you set min. throttle
then it applies max. brakes.
Under the brakes section in the help files. Hope this helps. :-)

Barrie