Attention Add-On Authors
Tom Allensworth
2004-05-29 17:15:39 UTC
We are pleased to report that the AVSIM File Library is now fully back in
operation with an updated database system, a significantly faster and more
robust server and now accepting uploads. We will be bringing online our
mirroring system shortly, which will allow all web sites to connect directly
to the library files. Stay tuned for more information on that. If you wish
to upload your files you can do so here:

http://library.avsim.net/upload.php

Please note that "MIRROR THIS FILE" is set to default yes. If you do not
wish to have your file mirrored and only appear on the AVSIM library itself,
then unclick this box.
--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/
Dallas
2004-05-30 04:35:16 UTC
"Tom Allensworth"
Post by Tom Allensworth
a significantly faster and more
robust server and now accepting uploads.
Yeah, everybody owes you a big thanks for doing all that.

Dallas