weapon use
cc
2005-09-03 02:17:49 UTC
Sorry for stupid question, but can someone tell me how to fire weapons in
FS2004?

I have downloaded some military aircraft and would like to use the
ordinance....thanks for your assistance....cc
Seadog
2005-09-03 03:40:03 UTC
Post by cc
Sorry for stupid question, but can someone tell me how to fire weapons in
FS2004?
I have downloaded some military aircraft and would like to use the
ordinance....thanks for your assistance....cc
I haven't tried and have no experience at it, but I've read post after
post after post that says you can not do it, FS 2004 being a civilian
sim and thus not programatically equipped to implement military ordnance
effects.

-Seadog
Quilljar
2005-09-03 09:20:40 UTC
Post by Seadog
Post by cc
Sorry for stupid question, but can someone tell me how to fire
weapons in FS2004?
I have downloaded some military aircraft and would like to use the
ordinance....thanks for your assistance....cc
I haven't tried and have no experience at it, but I've read post after
post after post that says you can not do it, FS 2004 being a civilian
sim and thus not programatically equipped to implement military
ordnance effects.
-Seadog
That is correct. There are so many shoot-up sims and military progs. At
least we can have ONE civil one to run without guns.
--
Sincerely,
Quilljar