should i leave both FS2 AND FS4 ON MY SYSTEM?
Pathfinder
2003-08-04 07:18:36 UTC
FS02 and FS04 run totally independent of each other. It's your choice
whether you uninstall FS02 or not.

Enjoy them both!

Stan
Hi gang..
should i leave BOTH FS'S on my system? i have a big drive but if it
does not need to be there i'll unistall FS 2002..
thanks gig
GaijinGig
2003-08-04 12:35:07 UTC
thanks man.. i did not know..
gig
thanks gig
FS_Pilot
2003-08-06 17:00:56 UTC
My advice would be if you have room on your hard drive leave FS2002 on your
computer at least until you get use to FS2004 and configure it to your
requirements. They are separate programs and run independently from one
another so you shouldn't have any problems with having them both on the one
machine. A friend of mine has FS95, FS98 & FS2002 on the same computer with
no problems. Good Luck And Happy Flying.
regards FS_Pilot