IFR Grubby day part2
GLYN CURTIS
2004-01-05 12:06:07 UTC
Happy New Year to you all and happy touch downs
http://forum.fsscreenshots.com/dcboard.phpaz=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=436
7&mode=full0&page

Regards

Glyn Curtis
GLYN CURTIS
2004-01-05 12:28:39 UTC

Regards
Glyn Curtis
2004-01-05 12:34:25 UTC
Sorry but my links keep breaking for some reason, I will try again

Glyn Curtis
John
2004-01-08 23:36:48 UTC
"Glyn Curtis" <***@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:btblkh$o0c$***@hercules.btinternet.com...
Sorry but my links keep breaking for some reason, I will try again
http://forum.fsscreenshots.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=4367&mode=full0&page

Regards

Yolyn Curtis

Great images! So much better than my old DOS banger. LOL. Had no trouble opening it tonight, but one wouldn't open the other day.
John
Glyn Curtis